Last evening friends and neighbors of the North Fork met for the August business meeting and annual elections. Here is the new Board of Directors:
- Karen McDonough was elected for her first term as President.
- Donna Harrison was elected for her first term as Vice President.
- Debo Powers will step into the role as Past-president.
- Bonny Ogle was reappointed as Treasurer by Karen.
- Larry Kinsolving continues into the second year of his current term as a North Director.
- Alan Chrisman was elected to his first term as a North Director.
- Flannery Coates was re-elected to her second term as a South Director.
- Alan McNeil continues into the second year of his current term as a South Director.
In addition, the one by-law change proposed by Larry Wilson at the July meeting was considered:
“Be it resolved that the name “North Fork Landowners Association” be changed to “North Fork Improvement Association.”
After a constructive discussion with plenty of participation, Larry proposed to withdraw the amendment and charge the BoD to form a committee to make a recommendation next year.
We want to thank Betsy Holycross and Lee Secrest who are leaving the Board for all their hard work during their time on the NFLA Board of Directors over the last few years. Great things were done by both while they were in office and we are in their debt.
We also want to say thank you to all of our neighbors who have agreed to serve on the current Board of the NFLA. It’s an important job and their time and efforts are appreciated.