Debo sent word that there are new nature books available for check out. These include:
- Small Mountain Owls by Scott Rashid
- Lepidoptera of the Pacific Northwest: Caterpillars and Adults by Jeffrey C. Miller & Paul C. Hammond
- Butterflies Through British Columbia by John Acorn & Ian Sheldon
- The Moth Book by W. J. Holland
- Montana Starwatch by Mike Lynch
- Stars Over Montana: The Men who shaped Glacier National Park by Warren L. Hanna
For more information including how to check these and other books out, see the Trails Committee page.