|May 26, 2019||May 27, 2019||May 28, 2019||May 29, 2019||May 30, 2019||May 31, 2019
First Aid/CPR/AED class
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Bob Lee will be giving his well-regarded First Aid/CPR/AED class in the North Fork again this spring on Friday, May 31, at Sondreson Hall. It is an all-day course, starting at 9:00am and usually finishing up at 4:00pm or a bit earlier. Cost should be $45/person, cash or check.
Bring a lunch and drinks.
Course size limit is 10 people! Contact Bill Walker (email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> or 406-407-2764) to reserve a place.
(Note! This year, the certification cards will be distributed electronically. The folks sending the cards insist that every recipient have a unique, individual email address. If this is a problem, contact Bill Walker.)
|June 1, 2019|
|June 2, 2019||June 3, 2019||June 4, 2019||June 5, 2019||June 6, 2019||June 7, 2019||June 8, 2019|
|June 9, 2019||June 10, 2019||June 11, 2019||June 12, 2019||June 13, 2019||June 14, 2019||June 15, 2019|
|June 16, 2019||June 17, 2019||June 18, 2019||June 19, 2019||June 20, 2019||June 21, 2019||June 22, 2019
Country Western & Square Dancing
7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Paul Morotz has volunteered to lead Saturday Night Country Western & Square Dancing. He is hoping to get a record player and use the Sondreson Hall collection of records, which sounds like an incredible experience! Paul will provide water and juice, so feel free to bring snacks to share if you would like.
|June 23, 2019||June 24, 2019||June 25, 2019||June 26, 2019||June 27, 2019||June 28, 2019||June 29, 2019|
|June 30, 2019||July 1, 2019||July 2, 2019||July 3, 2019||July 4, 2019||July 5, 2019||July 6, 2019|
Click here to download a hardcopy version of the 2019 calendar
- CHURCH SERVICES: Non-denominational services will be held at Sondreson Hall each Sunday at 10:30 a.m. led by Don and Sue Sullivan. Services begin on June 4th and run through August 27. Service followed by a coffee and social time.
- RAFT TRIPS: Dates have been established and are listed on the calendar. These trips will be led by the Ulrichsens and Leighs. For details contact email@example.com.
- NORTH FORK COMMUNITY BIBLE STUDY: On the 2nd Wednesday (May-October) Vernon and Karina Pettey will host Bible Q&A and potluck supper (6PM) at the Hall, followed (at 7PM) with Bible reading and discussion. We have extra Bibles, bring your questions. For further information contact Vernon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WERNICK’S GARDEN SALE: The Wernicks will be making their produce available for sale every other Wednesday at noon May 31st through August 23rd at their place on East Red Meadow Road. Don’t arrive late!
Activities without Specific Dates:
- BIKING: Valerie Cox and friends will be out on their two wheelers this summer and invite others interested. If you are interested, please use her mailbox at 1888 Paradise Ridge Trail, Polebridge or email@example.com
- HORSEBACK RIDES: Contact Ulrichsens if you’re interested in bringing your horse and joining them on the trail.
- HIKING: Contact Debo Powers at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about Hiking Trails in the North Fork.
All new information and/or changes to the calendar will be posted on Bulletin Boards in three locations: one of the boards is located between the Merc and the Northern Lights Saloon, one at the entrance to Home Ranch Bottoms and there is one outside Sondreson Hall. They will be kept updated with current information.
Latest News on the Calendar
Click here for all the latest news on the NFLA calendar.