|July 1, 2018||July 2, 2018||July 3, 2018||July 4, 2018||July 5, 2018||July 6, 2018||July 7, 2018|
|July 8, 2018
NFLA Meeting Sondreson Hall
7:00 pm -
7pm Presentation by Colter Pence “History of how the 3 Forks of the Flathead became a designated Wild and Scenic River” General meeting 8pm Kevin Ulrichsen, host.
|July 9, 2018||July 10, 2018||July 11, 2018||July 12, 2018||July 13, 2018||July 14, 2018|
|July 15, 2018||July 16, 2018||July 17, 2018||July 18, 2018||July 19, 2018||July 20, 2018||July 21, 2018|
|July 22, 2018||July 23, 2018||July 24, 2018||July 25, 2018||July 26, 2018||July 27, 2018||July 28, 2018|
|July 29, 2018||July 30, 2018||July 31, 2018||August 1, 2018||August 2, 2018||August 3, 2018||August 4, 2018|
Click here to download a hardcopy version of the 2016 calendar
- CHURCH SERVICES: Non-denominational services will be held at Sondreson Hall each Sunday at 10:30 a.m. led by Don and Sue Sullivan. Services begin on June 4th and run through August 27. Service followed by a coffee and social time.
- RAFT TRIPS: Dates have been established and are listed on the calendar. These trips will be led by the Ulrichsens and Leighs. For details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NORTH FORK COMMUNITY BIBLE STUDY: On the 2nd Wednesday (May-October) Vernon and Karina Pettey will host Bible Q&A and potluck supper (6PM) at the Hall, followed (at 7PM) with Bible reading and discussion. We have extra Bibles, bring your questions. For further information contact Vernon at email@example.com.
- WERNICK’S GARDEN SALE: The Wernicks will be making their produce available for sale every other Wednesday at noon May 31st through August 23rd at their place on East Red Meadow Road. Don’t arrive late!
Activities without Specific Dates:
- BIKING: Valerie Cox and friends will be out on their two wheelers this summer and invite others interested. If you are interested, please use her mailbox at 1888 Paradise Ridge Trail, Polebridge or firstname.lastname@example.org
- HORSEBACK RIDES: Contact Ulrichsens if you’re interested in bringing your horse and joining them on the trail.
- HIKING: Contact Debo Powers at email@example.com for information about Hiking Trails in the North Fork.
All new information and/or changes to the calendar will be posted on Bulletin Boards in three locations: one of the boards is located between the Merc and the Northern Lights Saloon, one at the entrance to Home Ranch Bottoms and there is one outside Sondreson Hall. They will be kept updated with current information.
Latest News on the Calendar
Click here for all the latest news on the NFLA calendar.