August 27, 2017
10:30 am -
Church Services at 10:30AM at the Hall, weekly until the end of August.
|August 28, 2017||August 29, 2017||
August 30, 2017
Kintla Ranch History Tour with Larry Wilson
12:00 pm -
Kintla Ranch History Tour with Larry Wilson. Meet at Larry’s at noon with lunch and a drink.
NFLA Board Meeting
7:00 pm -
NFLA Board Meeting at 7:00PM at Sondreson Hall
|August 31, 2017||September 1, 2017||September 2, 2017|
|September 3, 2017||September 4, 2017||September 5, 2017||
September 6, 2017
Wernick’s Garden Sale
12:00 pm -
Wernick’s Garden Sale at noon at their place on E Red Meadow Dr.
|September 7, 2017||September 8, 2017||September 9, 2017|
September 10, 2017
Program followed by NFLA Business Meeting
7:00 pm -
NFLA Business Meeting at 8:00 PM. Host: Randy Kenyon. Presentation at 7PM will be Lois Walker: The NFLA’s 70th Anniversary: Seven Decades of People, Issues and Activities.
|September 11, 2017||September 12, 2017||September 13, 2017||September 14, 2017||September 15, 2017||
September 16, 2017
History Tour of Polebridge Townsite
10:00 am -
History Tour of Polebridge Townsite. Hosted by Will Hammerquist. Meet at the Merc at 10AM.
|September 17, 2017||September 18, 2017||September 19, 2017||September 20, 2017||September 21, 2017||September 22, 2017||September 23, 2017|
|September 24, 2017||September 25, 2017||September 26, 2017||September 27, 2017||September 28, 2017||September 29, 2017||September 30, 2017|
Click here to download a hardcopy version of the 2016 calendar
- CHURCH SERVICES: Non-denominational services will be held at Sondreson Hall each Sunday at 10:30 a.m. led by Don and Sue Sullivan. Services begin on June 4th and run through August 27. Service followed by a coffee and social time.
- RAFT TRIPS: Dates have been established and are listed on the calendar. These trips will be led by the Ulrichsens and Leighs. For details contact email@example.com.
- NORTH FORK COMMUNITY BIBLE STUDY: On the 2nd Wednesday (May-October) Vernon and Karina Pettey will host Bible Q&A and potluck supper (6PM) at the Hall, followed (at 7PM) with Bible reading and discussion. We have extra Bibles, bring your questions. For further information contact Vernon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WERNICK’S GARDEN SALE: The Wernicks will be making their produce available for sale every other Wednesday at noon May 31st through August 23rd at their place on East Red Meadow Road. Don’t arrive late!
Activities without Specific Dates:
- BIKING: Valerie Cox and friends will be out on their two wheelers this summer and invite others interested. If you are interested, please use her mailbox at 1888 Paradise Ridge Trail, Polebridge or email@example.com
- HORSEBACK RIDES: Contact Ulrichsens if you’re interested in bringing your horse and joining them on the trail.
- HIKING: Contact Debo Powers at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about Hiking Trails in the North Fork.
All new information and/or changes to the calendar will be posted on Bulletin Boards in three locations: one of the boards is located between the Merc and the Northern Lights Saloon, one at the entrance to Home Ranch Bottoms and there is one outside Sondreson Hall. They will be kept updated with current information.
Latest News on the Calendar
Click here for all the latest news on the NFLA calendar.