December 31, 2017
New Year's Eve Party
8:00 pm -
Come join your friends and neighbors at the New Year's Eve at Sondreson Hall, co-hosted this year by the Leighs and Kellys. The party starts at 8:00 and fireworks will be at 10:00, for those people who aren’t night owls. It is potluck snacks and being your own drinks. Champagne will be provided for a midnight toast. Come and show off those dance steps you've been learning in Debo's classes.
|January 1, 2018||January 2, 2018||January 3, 2018||January 4, 2018||January 5, 2018||January 6, 2018|
|January 7, 2018||January 8, 2018||January 9, 2018||January 10, 2018||January 11, 2018||January 12, 2018||January 13, 2018|
|January 14, 2018||January 15, 2018||January 16, 2018||January 17, 2018||January 18, 2018||January 19, 2018||January 20, 2018|
|January 21, 2018||January 22, 2018||January 23, 2018||January 24, 2018||January 25, 2018||January 26, 2018||January 27, 2018|
|January 28, 2018||January 29, 2018||January 30, 2018||January 31, 2018||February 1, 2018||February 2, 2018||February 3, 2018|
Click here to download a hardcopy version of the 2016 calendar
- CHURCH SERVICES: Non-denominational services will be held at Sondreson Hall each Sunday at 10:30 a.m. led by Don and Sue Sullivan. Services begin on June 4th and run through August 27. Service followed by a coffee and social time.
- RAFT TRIPS: Dates have been established and are listed on the calendar. These trips will be led by the Ulrichsens and Leighs. For details contact email@example.com.
- NORTH FORK COMMUNITY BIBLE STUDY: On the 2nd Wednesday (May-October) Vernon and Karina Pettey will host Bible Q&A and potluck supper (6PM) at the Hall, followed (at 7PM) with Bible reading and discussion. We have extra Bibles, bring your questions. For further information contact Vernon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WERNICK’S GARDEN SALE: The Wernicks will be making their produce available for sale every other Wednesday at noon May 31st through August 23rd at their place on East Red Meadow Road. Don’t arrive late!
Activities without Specific Dates:
- BIKING: Valerie Cox and friends will be out on their two wheelers this summer and invite others interested. If you are interested, please use her mailbox at 1888 Paradise Ridge Trail, Polebridge or email@example.com
- HORSEBACK RIDES: Contact Ulrichsens if you’re interested in bringing your horse and joining them on the trail.
- HIKING: Contact Debo Powers at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about Hiking Trails in the North Fork.
All new information and/or changes to the calendar will be posted on Bulletin Boards in three locations: one of the boards is located between the Merc and the Northern Lights Saloon, one at the entrance to Home Ranch Bottoms and there is one outside Sondreson Hall. They will be kept updated with current information.
Latest News on the Calendar
Click here for all the latest news on the NFLA calendar.